Last updated on 25 May 2018
1. General information
- On your first visit to the website, you will be asked to accept that we place one or more Cookies on your device. Your continued use of the platform also means your accept. You can delete Cookies by following the below instructions.
2. What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. Cookies allow us to:
a) Investigate which articles and projects you are interested in on our webpage.
b) Get information about the number of visitors and their behaviour.
c) Improve the performance on the platform.
We use a number of Cookies that are strictly necessary for the functionality of the platform and thus do not require your consent. Therefore, we always set Cookies that are required for the following features:
- Media player cookies (network speed or image quality control and video or audio file activation)
- Social media plugins (share or like features)
- Load balancing (balancing access to the platform)
We use the following types of cookies, which you accept:
|Name||Type||Purpose||Third party||Storage period||Read more|
|Google Analytics||Tracking||This cookie enables analysis and performance tracking||Yes||n/a||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|WordPressLogin||Session||This cookie tracks sessions for logged in users||No||24 hours||https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies|
3. Reject or delete Cookies
You can disable Cookies in your browser, including deleting your browser history. See how at https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-delete-cookies-2617981.
If you choose to block or delete our Cookies, you might not be able to access certain features on the platform, which may affect how the platform works.
You can always reject Cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
4. Contact information: email@example.com